The world is almost fully digitized now. So, everything from your social profile to banking, schooling, and government jobs are online now. It also means that you need a password for all aspect of life. Therefore, secured, a strong password is one of the most important and probably the first step to protect your identity, transactions and everything you do online. Random password generator helps you in providing a very strong and secured password that is not easy to hack by social engineering, brute force or dictionary attack method, and keep your online accounts safe. The generates random numbers, characters and then jumble up for you.
Random Password Generator
List of Rules for Safe and Secured Passwords
- Do not use the same password, security question and answer for multiple important accounts.
- If you truly want to make the life of a hacker hell, use a password that has at least 16 characters, use at least one number, one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one special symbol.
- Do not use the names of your families, friends or pets in your passwords, postcodes, house numbers, phone numbers, birthdates, ID card numbers, social security numbers, and so on in your passwords as these are often available in public records.
- The dictionary words are easy to guess, so do not use such words in your passwords.
- Do not let your Web browsers( Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera, IE, Microsoft Edge ) store your passwords, since all passwords saved in Web browsers can be revealed easily.
- Use online keyboards available on the most online bank website.
- Do not log in to important accounts on the computers of others, or when connected to a public Wi-Fi hotspot, Tor, free VPN or web proxy.